The current threat of terrorist attacks focusses primarily on the "soft" sphere. For this reason, the obligation of the State to public institutions to protect the health and lives of its citizens in the territory of EU Member States increases. The safety of every single human life cannot be expressed in cash terms.
The Institute of Protective Concrete Constructions uses the lifelong experience of experts from the area of security. It connects government, academic and military relations with commercial subjects. The aim of the institute is to offer solutions for increasing the protection, durability and ruggedness of important objects of critical infrastructure. All this in a way that does not demonstrate the importance of these buildings to their surroundings. At the same time it offers elements of protection to the population in public spaces of towns, villages and municipalities.
- The implementation of the results of analyses in the context of the creation of modular systems for improving the safety and security of critical infrastructure.
- The realization of pilot projects including project processing and project activities for the installation of restraint systems for key objects of critical infrastructure.
- The design, verification and production of other products necessary to ensure comprehensive solutions for increasing the protection and security of the population in all areas of critical infrastructure.
- Creating the foundations of missing European legislation in the field of critical infrastructure on the basis of norms and design standards.
- Implementation of the above mentioned legislation into the legal framework in the Czech Republic and V4 states.
- articipation and consultiation during the realization of professional studies focused on the analysis of deficiencyies in critical infrastructure security.